This editor can edit this entry and tell us a bit about themselves by clicking the Edit icon.


You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.

2009-04-04 15:31:06   Welcome to the Wiki. You can fix your computer by looking for the Caps Lock key and pressing it once. There should be a light on your keyboard that will go off when you hit the Caps Lock key. Then you can use the Shift key below it when you want upper case characters. —JasonAller