Describe Users/Johnramp here.


You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.

2011-04-21 09:04:22   Hello and welcome to the Wiki. I usually get my tired replaced at Ken's Bike & Ski. They charge about thirteen bucks for the part and labor if you go with a regular tube and twenty bucks if you go with the extra thick one, so you might want to check them out? Also, they have a coupon for a free flat fix in the little coupon books people hand out at the beginning of the quarter. —hankim