312-314 S. Fourth Ave has had a number of tenants over the years. It currently houses Ruth's Chris Steak House.
A history of sorts
- Manausa Motor Sales, building a new building in 1947 for a Packard dealership
- Tom Terrell Edsel, circa 1957
- Golden Falcon bar, 1966-
- Maude's restaurant "For ribs", circa 1977-
- Arriba, 1998-1999
- Studio Four, closed 2010
- Dream Nite Club closed in 2012.
- 2014: the Design Review Board has heard a proposal from Ruth's Chris Steak House to modify and expand the building.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House