Known as the Murdock home. This house was demolished in 1930 and replaced by a filling station.
House to the right is the Murdock home
This article is a part of the Preservation Project.
See more historic places in Ypsilanti.
Images and some text courtesy of the Ypsilanti Historical Society
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.