- What: The Ann Arbor Bi Bim Bop lunch group
- When: Thursday, noonish. Introductions all around at 12:30, then discussion of upcoming events.
- Where: A restaurant in town, coordinated via http://www.meetup.com/a2b3-lunch; formerly at Eastern Accents
Organizer is Edward Vielmetti. A meetup group announced the location. There's a mailing list that goes with the group, and a Facebook group that is intermittently active. Topics of discussion vary, but technology is generally a theme. Ed sometimes blogs a2b3 non-summaries, a nice way to get a sense of who shows up and what might have been discussed.
Bring a question that you'd like to have answered or a problem you'd like help solving to the next lunch.
It's not a word, it's a tag
- Wordie: a2b3
- Upcoming.org group
- Facebook group
- Myspace group (leveling up on myspace, so I created a group for the a2b3 lunch list. BE MY FREND PLEEZ!)
- LocalNames namespace
- yahoo pipes: a2b3
- Group Recipes group
- A2 Planet a2b3 aggregator
For many years a stammtisch met at the Old German.
LA2M grew out of A2B3 and has presentations on marketing topics; it meets Wednesdays.
There is a similar group that meets for breakfast at Saul's in Berkeley, CA, organized at one time in part by Jeff Ubois. Because of the time zone difference the meetings are actually happening at the same time.
The pho list is based in Los Angeles and organizes around regular pho meals.