The Administrative Services Building is a University of Michigan office building at 1009 Greene Street, on the corner of Hoover Street and Greene Street. It was completed in 1966 by the Perry Construction Company. In 1966, the Administrative Services Building was physically joined to the contiguous Data Processing Building, which had been constructed in 1963. (pp. 87-88, The University of Michigan, an encyclopedic survey)
As of 2011, the Administrative Services Building houses administrative departments at the University of Michigan including some staff from Information and Technology Services, Human Resources and Development, and the Office of Institutional Equity.
U-M staff often refer to the Administrative Services Building by the acronym "ASB" or by the shortened form "Admin Services".