Alice Lloyd Hall in August 2013 (CC-BY-SA-3.0 Michael Barera)

U of Michigan dorm on The Hill, housing 560 undergraduates, or up to 635 if all beds in all triples are in use.

Named after Alice Crocker Lloyd, the U's Dean of Women from 1930-1950.

It opened as a women's dorm in 1949, with Clair Ditchy the architect. The dorm remained all female until 1968, when the Pilot Program - now the Lloyd Hall Scholars Program - moved in.