The Peninsula Chapter of Alpha Delta Phi is a fraternity on the University of Michigan campus, located at 556 S. State St. It was formed in 1846, with Adonijah Strong Welch one of its founding members.
The current building was built in 1910.
From 1859 to 1939, every Dean of the University of Michigan Law School was a brother from the Peninsular Chapter.
- Peninsular Chapter, Alpha Delta Phi
In the news
- University of Michigan frat house flooded after water pipes burst, may be linked to burglary, Ann Arbor News, December 2008.
About 50 University of Michigan students may be forced to find new housing when they return from the holiday break after their fraternity was severely damaged by broken water pipes over the weekend.
- Alpha Delta Phi stories on AnnArbor.com
- Alpha Delta Phi stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Alpha Delta Phi stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Alpha Delta Phi stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Alpha Delta Phi stories in the Google News archives