WHO ARE THE ANN ARBOR JAYCEES? The Ann Arbor Jaycees are a group of young adults, ages 21-40, who want to make a positive difference in our community. At a time in our lives when it isn’t always easy to make new friends, the Jaycees give members a chance to meet others who enjoy getting out to do community service projects, develop their personal, professional and leadership skills, and have fun at all kinds of social events. For more information, see the Ann Arbor Jaycees website at www.a2jaycees.org.
- The Annual Fourth of July Parade
- The Summer Carnival
- The Spring Eggstravaganza
- Membership socials such as our annual summer picnic, laser tag, theater performances
- Holiday Helpers benefiting kids and families at SafeHouse
- Partnering for one-day volunteer efforts like park cleanups, beer festivals and anti-hunger efforts
- State and National Leadership Conferences
- Personal / Professional Development seminars
- Training and guiding members to lead projects they care about
Web site: http://www.a2jaycees.org/
JOIN US! Our meetings are open to all: First Thursday of each month. Looking to meet new people, get involved in the community, and learn new skills? All ages 21-40 invited to learn about upcoming events and other opportunities while getting to know members of the Ann Arbor Jaycees. Social hour starts at 6:30 pm, Meeting starts at 7:00pm. Typically held at Arbor Brewing Company, except for our special holiday meetings - visit website for details.