Bryant Elementary School is an elementary school in the Ann Arbor Public Schools. It is located at 2150 Santa Rosa Ann Arbor, MI 48108. Roberta Heyward is the school principal.
The school mascot is the Tigers.
1972: School first opened
Principal: Dr. Roberta M Heyward
2150 Santa Rosa
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Bryant Community Elementary School was named after Clifford E. Bryant, an extraordinary man who had the reputation of being a friend to students and teachers. Mr. Bryant came to Ann Arbor after World War II and was employed as a custodian at the Old Ann Arbor High School from August 1946 until 1960. After many years of working with high school students, he transferred to Dicken Elementary School in 1960 where he remained until his retirement in the Fall of 1971.