Eberwhite Woods is a 29 acre forest in Ann Arbor, Michigan, located between Liberty, Dartmoor, Soule, and Arbordale streets, and adjacent to Eberwhite Elementary School. The woods is owned by the Ann Arbor Public Schools and is open to the public. The woods are a unique environment, representing a remnant of native Oak-Hickory forest which has never been clear-cut. The woods contain a wide variety of wildflowers, including some state-threatened species such as goldenseal.
Unfortunately, the site of a brutal rape in the '90s and a suicide in 2008.
- Eberwhite Woods stories on AnnArbor.com
- Eberwhite Woods stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Eberwhite Woods stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Eberwhite Woods stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Eberwhite Woods stories in the Google News archives