Faurecia North America is the new owner (in 2012) of the ACH Saline Plastics Plant.
In the news
Faurecia will acquire the Saline business, which generates $1.1 billion annual sales [€835 million] supplying cockpit modules, instrument panels, door panels and center consoles for 12 vehicle programs assembled at eight Ford plants throughout North America. With this acquisition, Faurecia’s objective is to create a new operation that is optimized for efficient production, in line with the Faurecia Excellence System.
French auto parts maker Faurecia SA says it's finalizing a deal to acquire an interior components plant in Saline and creating a joint venture to make parts at a separate plant in Detroit, the Associated Press is reporting.
- Faurecia buys Ford plant, business, JOSEPH SZCZESNY Of The Oakland Press 05/03/2012 - 2:17 PM EDT
“We see this acquisition and joint venture providing tremendous opportunities for Faurecia, Ford, employees, local communities and other key stakeholders,” said Mike Heneka, President of Faurecia North America.
- Faurecia North America stories on AnnArbor.com
- Faurecia North America stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Faurecia North America stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Faurecia North America stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Faurecia North America stories in the Google News archives