Starting from Depot Street and ending up in the Athletic Campus, Fifth Avenue goes through the middle of Downtown.
Don't confuse it with Fifth Street, which is in the Old West Side a few blocks west.
- Casey's Tavern, faces Depot Street
- 724 Central Brewery
- John Adam Volz House
- 712 Bluish Barn house
- 530 Michigan Central Railroad depot - 1860s house
- Historic marker: Ann Arbor's African American community
- Historic marker: A changing neighborhood a 1956 Urban Renewal plan Reverend C. W. Carpenter
- 300 N The Brauer Building
- Weather Underground links?
- 303 N
- Was the Beer Vault, drive-thru beer store
- 100 N: City Hall
- Historical marker: The growth of city services Ann arbor's first city hall
- Reserved permit parking lot
- Bank of Ann Arbor, headquarters
- Juneberry trees in front
- City Center Building, faces Huron
- Fifth Avenue Building, offices and condos
- Blue Nile, faces Washington
- Garris Law Building, facing Washington
- 301 E Liberty Building
- Salvation Army Building, faces Washington
- The Fifth Quarter
- formerly Oz, a nightclub
- formerly Web Elite
- formerly The Ann Arbor 1 & 2, a movie theater
- Herb David guitar studio, faces Liberty
- Jerusalem Garden, AKA J Garden.
- Earthen Jar
- upstairs is the Cremona Violin Shop
- 319 S. Fifth Avenue, aka the Library Lot
- under construction for a new underground lot
- Federal Building, faces Liberty
A proposed development will remove 7 houses on the east side of the street for new condos. See Defend the Ann Arbor 7.