He played in the band Frank Allison and the Odd Sox.
- Frank Allison stories on AnnArbor.com
- Frank Allison stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Frank Allison stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Frank Allison stories in the Google News archives
- Hokey Smokes! Frank Allison and the Odd Sox!, short documentary
- Hokey Smokes! weblog
- Cash For My Car, live, 1990 CMU Mayfest
In the news
The Clinton Downtown Development Authority’s Facade Improvement program is aiding the Clinton Theater, 132 W. Michigan Ave., with a pair of grants, said Kevin Cornish, Clinton village manager. And Frank Cianciolo and Karie Dorsten, who own the theater, are using their musical talents to raise money for the work. “We’ll sing and dance for money,” Cianciolo said. He goes by the name Frank Allison when he’s with his rock band, Frank Allison and the Odd Sox. Dorsten plays rubber-band bass, and Rob Hejna plays drums.