Kimberly Knight is the former treasurer of the Ann Arbor Amateur Hockey Association. She was convicted of embezzling almost $1 million from the association between 2005 and 2007.
- Kimberly Knight stories on AnnArbor.com
- Kimberly Knight stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Kimberly Knight stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Kimberly Knight stories in the Google News archives
In the news
- Woman who stole nearly $1 million from Ann Arbor Amateur Hockey Association now headed to prison, AnnArbor.com, July 2010
On Monday, the Chelsea woman who served as the bookkeeper for the Ann Arbor Amateur Hockey Association was ordered to serve two to 10 years and two to 15 years in prison. Circuit Judge Melinda Morris ordered the sentences to be served concurrently.
- 'Be more of a business and less like a family': Fraud the penalty for youth sports groups' trust, Crain's Detroit Business, January 2010
Knight, who averted jail time, is repaying the association restitution of $1,500 per month after an initial lump sum payment of $75,000. But the association isn't satisfied.