The market report: No official twitter from the market manager.
Vendor count: 31 vendors at Ann Arbor Farmers Market.
- Roos Roast:  "A2 Farmers Market activeate with Guatemalan Antigua Love"
- Maitelates:  "Remember: tomorrow Saturday, Valentine Alfajores enrobed in Organic Stone Ground Chocolate TAZA! Don't miss yours"
- @meghanlou  "My treasures from @aafarmersmarket were kale and eggs. Can't wait till asparagus season!! #onethousandgifts"
- 3 Lounsbury
- 17-18 Millpond - bread
- 27 Fusilier - eggs
- 40 Boik.
- 55-58 Wasem - apples, jams, jellies, donuts
- 83 Kern Road - jams, jellies
- 102-104 Ray
- 105 Sabo
- 120-122 A Nemeth
- 124-126 Kapnick
- 143-144 Jewett
- 10 Goetz from Riga
- 14 Fox
- 15 Monheit
- 19 Zamor
- 24 Novachcoff
- 27 Hannewald - lamb, sheepskins
- 28 Elder
- 34 Brines - CSA, spinach
- 37 Our Family Farm - eggs
- 38 TMZ - meat
- 41 Gary Toller - knife sharpening
- 42 RoosRoast - coffee
- 44 Maitelates - alfajores cookies; is going to be on CBS this week
- 45 Stone Cloud Gardens - from St. John; soap, tiny garlic
- 58 Community Farm Kitchen - Mary
- 64 Schwartz
- 70 Pasta e Pasta
- 72 Thomas Organic Creamery - cheese curds, yogurt
What you can buy
Known to be incomplete; arranged alphabetically.
- Alfajores cookies - Maitelates
- Apples - Wasem Fruit Farm, Nemeth Orchards, Kapnick Orchards
- Beef - TMZ Farm
- Bread - Mill Pond Bakery
- Buffalo - TMZ Farm
- Cheese curds - Thomas Organic Creamery
- Coffee - Roos Roast
- Donuts - Wasem Fruit Farm
- Eggs - Fusilier
- Honey - ???
- Jams and jellies - Wasem Fruit Farm, Kern Road Farm
- Lamb - Hannewald Lamb Company
- Yogurt - Thomas Organic Creamery
- Daffodils - Platt Road Farm ?
- Meet the Vendors, Ann Arbor Farmers Market
- Ann Arbor Farmers market Daily Vendor Sign In Sheet, 2/13/10