Mallek's Service is a gas station and auto repair shop located at the corner where Jackson Road and Dexter Road meet to form Huron Street. The business is owned by John Mendler since 1976. It is an unusually old-fashioned station where there is no pay-at-the-pump and no convenience store attached.
The station opened in 1941 when it was owned by Kasimir "Cash" Mallek.
In the news
Mallek's Service: Deja Vu from 1941, Ann Arbor Observer, September 2013