Bakery in Chelsea; brings its breads to Ann Arbor Farmers Market.
Web site: http://millpondbread.com
Mill Pond Bakery from Chelsea sells at the Ann Arbor Farmers Market.
In the news
- Farmer's Marketer Outing: Mill Pond Bakery, November 2007
The new space for Mill Pond Bread is aptly situated overlooking Sugarloaf Lake just outside of Chelsea. My friend Krystn grew up just across the lake and would boat over during the building's previous life as a run-down, smoky convenience store selling worms for bait right next to the gallons of milk. The smoke and the nightcrawlers are gone now, replaced by spicy baking smells wafting and soft music playing. Warm and welcoming, it somehow has the air of an artist's studio, flooded with natural light and organized with tools of the trade like old time wooden tables, giant mixers, cooling racks and professional knives lining the walls.
- Inspector blocks bread sale at Farmers Market Vendor forced to destroy unwrapped products, Ann Arbor News, September 27, 2007.
- Mill Pond Bread stories on AnnArbor.com
- Mill Pond Bread stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Mill Pond Bread stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Mill Pond Bread stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Mill Pond Bread stories in the Google News archives