Located at 4305 Ellsworth Road and just east of Carpenter Road, this 52 acre Pittsfield Township park is home to adult softball leagues and tournaments, summer day camp, pre-school and grade- school nature and activities programs, cross-country skiing, annual picnics, nature interpretive walks, and many other family and community events. The park contains 2 softball fields, 4 tennis courts, 1 1/2 miles of accessible pathways, a pavilion, 2 play structures, outdoor grills, a sledding area, and a 17-acre wood sheltering 1.25 miles of Paint Creek, a tributary of Stony Creek.
- Montibeller Park stories on AnnArbor.com
- Montibeller Park stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Montibeller Park stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Montibeller Park stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Montibeller Park stories in the Google News archives