Pontiac Trail starts at Orchard Lake Road in Orchard Lake in Oakland County. It continues out of Orchard Lake passing through West Bloomfield Township, Walled Lake, New Hudson, South Lyon, Worden (at Five Mile Road), and Emory, ending at Swift Street near Broadway Street.
- Robert Frost lived on Pontiac Trail during his time in Ann Arbor. The house was purchased and moved to Greenfield Village after Frost left.
- 1012: The now-defunct Suzuki Tech Center, gutted-and-rehab as condos called the Suzuki Building.
- Leads to Northside Elementary School's visitor parking and the playing fields
Leads to US/Business 23 and
- a very dangerous northbound on/offramp
- A well designed southbound on/offramp
- Bandemer Park's primary entrance.
- The south entrance to Barton Hills.
- Whitmore Lake Road.
- 2230: The Rudolf Steiner High School
- A small entrance to Leslie Park and Black Pond Woods
- 2601 Pontiac Trail: proposed Barton Green development
- Olson Park, entrance off Dhu Varren Raod.
Pontiac Trail turns northeast around Warren.
Farmland, farmland, farmland, farmland for sale, development on farmland, farmland for sale, farmland...
They've got a caboose!