The Red Coach Inn was located at 503 E Huron St in Ann Arbor ca. 1946-1950. The restaurant was owned by Peter Raft. It was torn down for a used car lot for Herb Estes Ford, and is on the current site of Sloan Plaza.
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.