Timeline: Stadium Tavern

September 2, 1985. Patrons Sing September Song For Ann Arbor's Blue-Collar Bar. Ann Arbor News,  "

1964 Polk Directory: STADIUM TAVERN (Erwin N and Mary E Clark), Lunches, Liquor, Beer and Wine 2207 W Stadium blvd.Owners Roy and Mary Tice divorced prior to 1954, and Mary re-married Erwin Clark and they later divorced. The tavern was sold to Clark and who renamed it Stadium Tavern in 1963. His sons, Ronnie and Butch owned it until it was torn down in 1985.