The Bismark was a turn of the century tavern located where the Old Town Tavern is now, as 122 W Liberty St in Ann Arbor.
The 1911 Polk Directory lists a saloon with Thomas E. Rogers as proprietor, "Fine Wines, Liquors and Cigars".
The 1908 Polk Directory shows the business as "The Bismarck", and lists Nicholas Schneider as proprietor.
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.