Ugly Dog Distillery is a distillery in Dexter Township.
14495 North Territorial Rd, Chelsea, Michigan 48118
In the news
Make room microbreweries, there’s now a micro-distillery in town. Ugly Dog Distillery in Chelsea, owned by Jon Dyer and his business partner Dewey Winkle, opened this year to great response. “We started out the first month with sales that were more like month six or seven in my business plan,” says Dyer. “We have been scrambling ever since to increase production and keep up with demand.”
After months of public anticipation, Ugly Dog vodka distillery in Chelsea opened its doors in May, and reception from the community has greatly exceeded owner Jon Dyer’s expectations. “We just opened and sales are brisk and going well,” he said. “We’ve progressively sold out of every batch.
- Ugly Dog Distillery stories on AnnArbor.com
- Ugly Dog Distillery stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Ugly Dog Distillery stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Ugly Dog Distillery stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Ugly Dog Distillery stories in the Google News archives