In 1935, the tavern at 122 W Liberty St in Ann Arbor was sold to a Mr. Richard Kearns, and became known as The Union Bar.
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.