Upland Green is a mixed use office and retail development at Plymouth Road at Murfin Avenue. It is scheduled for a grand opening on 26 September 2008.
It has a Walk Score of approximately 63, "somewhat walkable".
- Panera Bread
- 20 apartments, scheduled for availability January 1, 2010
The site formerly housed Diehl Auto Parts, an automotive salvage and junkyard business at Upland and Plymouth Road.
- Upland Green Apartments photos, AnnArbor.com
- WITH VIDEO: New owner of Upland Green restarts the Plymouth Road development, AnnArbor.com, November 2009
Years of delays stalled one of Ann Arbor’s most visible redevelopment projects, but interior construction is now proceeding rapidly on Upland Green. Work on the building started several years ago, marking a then-new wave of mixed-use development on a former auto salvage yard on Plymouth Road. Now, thanks to news owners and their financing, a local team has been working to get the residential space - now 20 apartments, instead of condos - ready for occupancy by Jan. 1.
- Upland Green (finally) sees a grand opening, Arbor Update, September 2008.
- Ann Arbor's Upland Green businesses ready to open soon, Concentrate, September 2008
The Upland Green project sat idling unfinished for nearly a year before construction began again earlier this year. Ann Arbor-resident and attorney Bill Conlin lead the effort to breathe new life into the project.
- CPC to review two developments on Plymouth, Arbor Update 2005
- What's Up with Upland Green, Arbor Update 2007.
- L. F. Wolf Contracting client list.
- Green%22+site:annarbor.com Upland Green stories on AnnArbor.com
- Green%22+site:annarborchronicle.com Upland Green stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Green%22+site:annarborobserver.com Upland Green stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Green%22+site:heritage.com Upland Green stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Green%22&sa=N&tbs=nws:1,ar:1 Upland Green stories in the Google News archives