Cheap Food lists Baton Rouge places where you can fill up for less. Generally speaking, any place where you can get a filling meal for under $5 is worthy of being on this list.
- Atcha Bakery (From 225BatonRouge - 3221 Nicholson Dr., 383-7482)
- Louie's Cafe - Trip Advisor Review
- Our Daily Bread (From 225BatonRouge - 9414 Florida Blvd., 924-1215; Main Street Market, 504 N. 5th St., 344-1022)
- Raising Cane's - Trip Advisor Review
- Salsarita's Fresh Cantina - Trip Advisor Review
- The Chimes - (From 225BatonRouge - 3357 Highland Rd., 383-1754; 10870 Coursey Blvd., 296-4981)
Notes and References
- Cheap Eats on 225BatonRouge.com - October 2008
- Cheap Eats on UrbanSpoon.com
- Cheap Eats on CitySearch
- Also see: Deals to check out food that is a good price, although not necessarily cheap.
- Also see: Dumpster Diving for the truly absolute cheap (as in free) suggestions.