- Farmer's Market in downtown baton rouge
- Sundays at 4 at the Baton Rouge Gallery are free art and music shindigs (nb: they don't happen every Sunday, so check the schedule)
- First Mondays: Parler français meetup at La Madeleine Bakery & Bistro at 7615 Jefferson Hwy. Every first Monday at 6 to 7:30.
- First Tuesdays: "Films from the Silent Era" occurs the first Tuesday of every month, 8pm at Insomkneeacks, 9810 Florida Blvd.
- First Wednesdays: BREC's art gallery has a party for its art openings the first Wednesday of every month from 7 to 9.
- First Thursdays: Hiking Club of Louisiana Meetings occur the first Thursday of each month from 7-9 pm at the Bluebonnet Library, 9200 Bluebonnet Blvd.
- First Fridays: Alleycat Bike Race
- First Saturdays: The Farmer's Market downtown also has an art market on first Saturdays, with regional artisans and artists creating a lively scene.
- Last Fridays: The Critical Mass bike ride occurs on the last Friday of every month
see also Annual Events