Because everybody loves a happy hour! Here are some good ones, organized by location. Keep in mind specials change often, so help us keep this updated.
Central Business District+Southside
- The Social Cocktail Hour - Daily 2-7 pm (Monday-Friday). $4 Premium well drinks, $2 off specialty cocktails, $6 Martini's, $5 Select Glasses of Wine, $1 off Draft beer. Daily specials (such as $10 bottles of wine on Mondays!) can be viewed at link above.
- Meeting Place A Very Happy Hour - Daily 5-7 pm (Monday-Friday). $5 craft cocktails, $5 wines by the glass, $3 traditional beers, $4 craft style beers, half price champagne bottles.
- Flying Squirrel Bar Some days are more special than others, but I vote for the 1/2 price wine Tuesdays
- terra mae Appalachian Therapy Cocktail Hour Specials - Tuesday-Friday 5-7 pm $2 off house wine, $5 well cocktails.
- Urban Stack High Tea Tuesdays - Tuesdays are 1/2 off carafes and glasses of High Tea (i.e. homemade orange-mint tea mixed with fresh sweetened juices and spiked with bourbon)
- Community Pie - Monday - Friday 3pm-6pm. 24 oz. mugs of beer for the price of a pint. Good selection of local and others.
- The Foundry - Daily Happy Hour specials: Monday $2.50 drafts, Tuesday $2 off specialty cocktails, Wednesday 1/2 off all bottles of wine, Thursday 5 for $5, Friday all apps 1/2 off, Saturday buy 1 app get one 1/2 off, Sunday $2.50 drafts plus happy hour all day.
- local 191 Happy Hour - Tuesday-Friday 4-7 pm & Saturday-Sunday Noon-5 pm. $3 well drinks, craft, and import beers. $5 specialty cocktails (try the moscow mule!) and featured wines.
- Taco Mamacita Half Price Sangria Sunday (all day on Sundays) and 2-for-1 margaritas (Wednesdays 4-close, which is 10pm)
- BrewHaus $3 Half Liters every Monday
- Good Dog $1 PBR tallboys and other deals at 7-10am. Yes, in the morning. Not kidding.
- Chattanooga Billiards Club
- The Palms
- Bar Louie- Specials All week long including $5 Burger Tuesday and 7$ wine buckets Thursday!