|Third and Ivy Streets|
|(Name of Property Owner or Manager here)|
|(Name of architect if known here)|
The Crosette House is a house in the South Campus Neighborhood which was listed in the National Register of Historic Places as contributing to the South Campus Historic District in 1991. The house is on the southeast corner of Third and Ivy. It was built around 1871, making it one of the oldest houses in Chico. It has been remodeled several times over the years. Its most notable owner was George Crosette, the first editor of the Chico Record. The house is across the street from the Ormsby House, and diagonally across from the Walker House.
The house was at one time a brothel, and there is a red light in the entrance to commemorate its former use. A carriage mounting stone can be seen at the curb in front of the house with the name “Crosette” carved into it.