So you've finally broken into the dating scene and met that special someone. What now? The good news is that Chico has tons of things to do for any budget and time of year.
Summer / Warm Weather
- Have a picnic at Lower Bidwell Park near Caper Acres.
- Hike one of Upper Bidwell Park's many trails — such as the first half of the Yahi Trail.
- Take a swim at one of Chico's many swimming holes.
- Buy ice cream at Shubert's and enjoy it at the City Plaza.
- Play Disc Golf at Upper Bidwell Park.
- Play Miniature Golf at CalSkate.
- Stop at a cafe and enjoy icy delights.
- Stroll through the Thursday Night Farmer's Market or the Saturday Farmer's Market — enjoy the street food!
- Go to a Chico Outlaws game and "root root root for the home team."
- Go to a free Friday Night Concert
- Walk around the Genetic Resource & Conservation Center (aka the Dog Park).
- Night under the stars at the Chico observatory! Open Fri-Sunday's on clear nights.
Winter / Cold Weather
- Have hot coffee or chocolate at any number of cafes.
- Check out the Holiday Tree Lighting or Christmas Preview in downtown.
- See a show at the Chico Cabaret, The Blue Room Theatre, Chico Theater Company etc.
- Enjoy a film at The Pageant Theatre.
- Ramble around town and take pictures for this wiki!
- Experience the culinary delights of one of Chico's many fantastic restaurants.
- Take a tour of local museums and/or art galleries (bonus points for looking smart!).
- Go bowling at Orchard Lanes.
- Go dancing at a nightclub or at a dance studio.
- Shoot guns at a shooting range
- Here's a bold classic: get a tattoo together. Just avoid each other's names.