Discounts, freebies, offers, thrift stores....
- Marc's chain of grocery stores are among the cheapest around and will have excellently priced various items in their deep discount section.
- Numerous grocery stores in Cleveland's AsiaTown neighborhood have the cheapest produce and meats around.
- The West Side Market, especially near the end of the day when vendors are trying to get rid of their older produce, has excellent deals on produce that's often locally grown.
- There are numerous Farmers' Markets in Cleveland, many will have stands from real farms south of Cleveland that offer great prices on fresh and local produce.
- Aldi is a national chain with a number of locations around Cleveland. As cheap as you can get. Cash, debit, and EBT only.
- Value Village on Detroit in Lakewood is a good place to find kids clothes