Davis once had a Band Stand It was remodeled in April 1916 so that it stood at the then corners of Olive and Second streets. It was set to face the northwest corner of the same intersection. At the time of the remodel a half circle shell was added.

 This page is in need of a Photo.To add an image to this page, click "Edit" then click the images button.