Davis Garage opened August 1st, 1911. They had 5000 square feet of floor space. They sold automobiles and repaired bicycles.

On February 4th 1914 Roy Hoffman sold his one third interest in the Davis Garage and bought the Bowers Garage which he renamed Hoffman's Garage. Fred Covell joined him in moving to the new business as a mechanic.

This left the ownership in the hands of G. B. Hoag and G. P. Hoag.