Station 31 is located in Downtown Davis at 530 5th Street on the SW corner of Fifth Street and E Street.
This fire station is the City of Davis Fire Department Headquarters.
They put out fires. Woo!
- Engine 31, a 2001 Sparten/Hi-Tech 1500 GPM
- Rescue 31, a 2001 International/Hi-Tech
- Engine 231, a 1991 Beck 1500 GPM (reserve)
- Water Tender 31, a 2006 Navistar/West-Mark
- Battalion 31, a 2008 Ford Expedition Command Vehicle
|This entry is a seed, a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Davis Wiki by expanding it! Just click the "Edit" button.|
2010-09-23 20:21:37 Nicely done. I stopped by the station to inquire about an esoteric engineering design called a "higbee thread". One of the firefighters was kind enough to show me how it worked. Nice people. —JimStewart
You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.