The Health Sciences Complex is located south west of the main Campus and is located in the Health Sciences District. Others often call it the Med-Sci complex.
It is tucked away from the rest of campus, between La Rue and Hutchison Drive and is behind the new Schaal Aquatics Center.
It consists of:
- the Medical Sciences Buildings
- Tupper Hall
- the Health Sciences Library
- Scrubs (a campus Sodexho cafe)
- California Police Dog Memorial
- the Health Sciences Bookstore
- the Genome and Biomedical Sciences Facility.
- the USDA Western Human Nutrition Research Center.
Ask Now is a service from the Health Sciences Libraries of UC Davis. We can help you locate print and electronic information about human and animal health. This service is free!