The primary election was held on Tuesday, June 6, 2006.
Candidates and Measures
For up to date information, visit the City of Davis website.
For up to date information, visit the Yolo County Elections Office Website
- Offices (non-partisan)
- Joel Butler, Bob Milbrodt
- Howard Newens
- Board of Supervisors (2 seats)
- Helen M. Thomson (District 2)
- Brenda Elaine Cedarblade, Matt Rexroad, Frank Sieferman, Jr. (District 3)
- Yolo County Clerk-Recorder
- Freddie Oakley
- District Attorney
- Public Guardian/Administrator
- Cass Sylvia
- Superintendent of schools
- Jorge O. Ayala
For up to date information, visit the Secretary of State's website.
- 81 - California Reading and Literacy Improvement and Public Library Construction and Renovation Bond Act of 2006
- 82 - Preschool Education. Tax on Incomes Over $400,000 for Individuals; $800,000 for Couples. Initiative Constitutional Amendment and Statute.
- Attorney General
- Board of Equalization
- Insurance Commissioner
- Lieutenant Governor
- Secretary of State
- Superintendent of Public Instruction (non-partisan)
- Daniel Bunting, Sarah L. Knopp, Diane A Lenning, Grant McMicken, Jack T. O'Connell
- U.S. Representative
- U.S. Senator
Voter guides/Who should I vote for?
- http://voterguide.ss.ca.gov/ — Official voters' guide from the Secretary of State
- http://www.yoloelections.org/election_central/voter_guide — Yolo County voters' guide
- 10 Minute Balllot Report Card — Some humorous and easy to read opinion coming from The People's Republic of East Davis.
These are the final county-wide results [as of 6/15 4:27pm]. Absentee votes counted for approximately 13.5% of the registered voters, or 4,543 people. Full vote count below. For precinct breakdowns and maps, go to http://www.yoloelections.org/returns/.
Statewide results are on the Secretary of State's website.
Turnout for the city: 15,902 of 33,641 Registered Voters (47.27%). Turnout for the entire county: 37,508 of 87,568 Registered Voters (42.83%).
* Indicates incumbant
|Davis City Council (2 seats)|
|Board of Supervisors (District 2)|
|Helen M. Thomson|
|Board of Supervisors (District 3)|
|Brenda Elaine Cedarblade|
|Frank Sieferman, Jr.*|
|Yolo County Clerk-Recorder|
|Patricia Rae Lenzi|
|Superintendent of Schools|
|Jorge O. Ayala|
Statewide results as of 5:59pm, Jun 15, 2006 (100% precincts reporting). County results are in parentheses. Results for statewide offices can be found at http://vote.ss.ca.gov and http://www.yoloelections.org/returns/.
|81: California Reading and Literacy Improvement and Public Library Construction and Renovation Bond Act Of 2006|
|82: Preschool Education. Tax on Incomes Over $400,000 for Individuals; $800,000 for Couples. Initiative Constitutional Amendment and Statute.|
You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.