If Davis is a blur to you, maybe you need glasses, contact lenses, or other eye care. Most people go to optometrists, but others go to ophthalmologists. An optometrist has a Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D. - Oculus Doctor) from an optometry school, generally including four years of postgraduate work. An ophthalmologist, on the other hand, is a medical doctor with an M.D. (Medicinae Doctor) degree.

For questions and answers related to eye care please go to Eye Questions.

These eye care professionals in Davis may be able to help you out:

Optometrists License Search