If Davis is a blur to you, maybe you need glasses, contact lenses, or other eye care. Most people go to optometrists, but others go to ophthalmologists. An optometrist has a Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D. - Oculus Doctor) from an optometry school, generally including four years of postgraduate work. An ophthalmologist, on the other hand, is a medical doctor with an M.D. (Medicinae Doctor) degree.
For questions and answers related to eye care please go to Eye Questions.
These eye care professionals in Davis may be able to help you out:
- Advanced Valley Eye Associates - RETIRED BUSINESS
- Angel Eye Care & Family Optometry - Dr. Sara Niyati-Haddadan, O.D. and Dr. Laila Niyati, O.D.
- Baker Optometry - Dr. Alex Baker, O.D. and Dr. Rubens Xhemalaj, O.D.
- Busby & Suzuki (Davis Optometry ) - Dr. Leslie J. Busby, O.D. and Dr. JoAnne Suzuki, O.D.
- Christine Chao OD
- Dennis J Guerrieri OD - RETIRED BUSINESS
- Helmus Optometry - Dr. Julie Helmus, OD, Dr. Lana Tu, OD, MS, Dr. Clare Thomasy, OD, Dr. Thanh Tran, OD
- Medical Vision Technology - RETIRED BUSINESS
- Wayne Schrader OD - RETIRED BUSINESS
- Student Health and Wellness Center - Has optical services.