Paper clips are traditionally used to hold two or more pieces of paper together. Paper clips can also be bent into interesting shapes, if you are bored. Many places in Davis sell paper clips. I'd try the bookstore. They can also be called Apple Computer disk drive ejection tools. These days, most CD-ROM drives can be forced open though the insertion of a bent paper clip into the proper orifice.

Don't confuse them with Paper-clips, which is a comic in The Aggie.