|This page includes references to the older Wikispot format (on which DavisWiki ran for many years). These references may no longer apply to the current Localwiki format.
Photography is cool. Fulfilling photo requests is a great way to get out around Davis and find stuff. Sort of like a mini scavenger hunt. Following is a list of pages that link to this "Photo Requests" page, so it's a good place to begin your hunt. Have fun!
Some pointers: To add a photo request to a wiki page during an edit session, add the Include Page plugin using the editing toolbar. Once you take a photo, you can find help placing images on the LocalWiki help guide. If an image is out of date, it is usually best to keep it displayed for historical purposes by just moving the image tag line to a different area of the page.
Current Wiki Photo Requests:
Pages tagged “needs images”
Non Specific Items
- Spiritual Organizations would look much better with a non-"specific to a single religion" image at the top. Something local with a pan-faith connotation would be the bees' knees.
- Agrarian Effort Co-op
- The Activities and Recreation Center track (for Places to Walk or Run)
- Campus Art
- Castilian Dining Commons
- Center for Companion Animal Health
- El Fuego at a bus stop or going really fast
- Kemper Hall surgery robot in the basement
- Meat Lab
- Oxford Circle Dining Commons
- Regan: Indio, Talara, Nova, Campo
- Tercero: A, C, E Murals, F, G, H, J, L, M
- Waterbirds at the Arboretum
- Wright Hall
- Apartments - lots of pages still don't have photos
- Cell Phone Towers
- Chen Building
- Dam Haus
- Davis Police Department Trading Cards
- Grace Valley Christian Center
Jimmy the Carrot
- Photo of Jimmy, preferably doing karaoke
- Got a tattoo? Post it.
- Useful page, but pretty short... an image would make it look much nicer.
- Northern Flicker species
- Other (not Nutall's Woodpecker) species
Places that have passed into history - help us remember!