Tons of people ride bikes in this town, but if you do not want to be Buying a Bike because you are not here for long or some other reason a rental might be the way to go.
Step one in renting a bike is determining your needs. Are you planning on traveling to France to ride in their little race, or are you just tooling around town?
Places to rent
- The Bike Barn does short term and longer term bike rentals (The Bike Barn is not open on weekends, so weekend rentals must rent for the entire weekend).
- Green Bicycle Depot has rentals ($15/day as of July 2021).
- B&L Bike Shop has rentals.
- Davis Bike Rental does short term and longer term rentals.
- Ken's Bike & Ski has rentals.
- Hallmark Inn has complimentary rentals for guests at the hotel. They require a deposit.
Also check out the "Bicycle Shop Alternatives" on the Bicycle Shops entry.
|This page is in need of a Photo.To add an image to this page, click "Edit" then click the images button.|