Weber's Yolo Saloon was Davisville's first saloon. The simple one-room building, owned and operated by early Davis resident George Weber (1835-1914), was originally located on the northeast corner of First and B Streets and was later moved to the southwest corner of 2nd & G Streets (This location has long been occupied by a saloon/bar; The Paragon and Froggy's have occupied this corner for decades in the 20th and 21st centuries). At the time of the move around 1875, this prime corner location was purchased from William Dresbach for $400. George Weber's Yolo Saloon & Billiard Parlor was a popular retreat until George's death, though alcohol could not be sold legally after 1911

To learn more about Davis history, please visit our pages of Historic Places, Town History and Davis Timeline.