- 5th floor: Some English department offices, Center for Nonlinear Studies, MQC (math computer lab)
- 4th floor: Mathematics, International Studies, Women's Studies, Jewish Studies
- 3rd floor: Journalism and Communications
- 2nd floor: Ground level. Office of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. Snack machines.
- 1st floor: Some very large, auditorium-style clasrooms.
The GAB also has two general use computer labs, on the third and fifth floors.
There used to be some glory holes, but they have been covered up. Rumors about the men's rooms persist.