Mark Denson was hired in early 2010 as a business attraction manager for the Detroit Economic Growth Corporation.
- Serves on the Southeast Michigan Council of Governments Community/Economic Development Advisory Committee;
- Executive committee of the Metropolitan Growth and Development Corp.
- Board of the Michigan Global Partnership
- Board of the Michigan Land Use Institute
- Worked with Wayne County Commission
- Committee on Economic Development
- with former U.S. Senator Donald Riegle.
- Directed and managed international business activities (US-Canada) for the Detroit Regional Economic Partnership
- worked with the Livonia Economic Development Partnership
- the Detroit Entrepreneurship Institute
- the One Stop Capital Shop of Detroit
Business attraction manager hired at Detroit Economic Growth Corp. Crain's. http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article/20100121/FREE/100129973