Monument to Russell A. Alger on the east side of Grand Circus Park. Erected in 1921. Designed by Henry Bacon and Daniel Chester French.
More details & photos on HistoricDetroit
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.