William Schramm is Senior Vice President for Strategic Business Development at the Henry Ford Health System.
Schramm directs planning and implementation of major initiatives at the Henry Ford Health System, including the Henry Ford Hospital campus master plan. He is also a participant in the 15 by 15 program.
Before becoming Senior Vice President, Schramm was vice president of operations of Henry Ford Hospital (??-??)
- Senior Vice President for Strategic Business Development, Henry Ford Health System (?? - ??)
- Commissioner, Greening of Detroit (??-??)
- Board of Advisors, Henry Ford Community College M Tech Program (??-??)
- Member, New Center Council (??-??)
- Virginia Park Non-Profit Housing Joint Venture (??-??)
- Vice president of operations of Henry Ford Hospital (??-??)
- William Schramm, profile on Henry Ford Health System website
- Group aims for 15,000 young professionals in Midtown area by 2015. Sherri Begin Welch 23 August 2009 Crain's Detroit Business