What do you know about the Flint Water Advisory Task Force, appointed by Michigan Governor Rick Snyder?
Governor Snyder appointed the Flint Water Advisor Task Force on October 21, 2015, and according to his press release, the members of the task force include:
- “Ken Sikkema is a senior policy fellow at Public Sector Consultants, where he specializes in public finance, environment, and energy policy.”
- “Chris Kolb is president of the Michigan Environmental Council, a statewide coalition of 70 environmental, public health and faith-based nonprofit groups.”
- “Matthew Davis, M.D., M.A.P.P., is professor of pediatrics and internal medicine at the University of Michigan Health System and professor of public policy at the Gerald R. Ford School at the University of Michigan, having joined the faculty in 2000.”
- “Eric Rothstein is a national water issues consultant and principal at the Galardi Rothstein Group. He served as an independent advisor on the creation of the Great Lakes Water Authority.”
- “Lawrence Reynolds, M.D., is a pediatrician in Flint who serves as president of the Mott Children’s Health Center.”
Members of the task force who signed a December 29, 2015 letter are Matt Davis, Chris Kolb, Larry Reynolds, Eric Rothstein, and Ken Sikkema.