Logo

Location
20 South Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone Number
954-761-9407
Website
Official Website
Facebook
Fort Lauderdale Woman's Club
E-mail
fortlauderdalewomansclub@live.com
Membership Secretary
Dianne Congdon
Established
January 11, 1911
Wheelchair accessibility
stairs, bathrooms, handrails, aisle width?

The Fort Lauderdale Woman’s Club was founded on January 11, 1911 with 18 members by the Board of Trade. We were first called the Woman’s Civic Improvement Association. The Club pre-dated the incorporation of the city itself by two and a half months.

References