|20 St James' Road, Liverpool, L1 7BY|
|Daily 8.00am – 6.00pm|
|0151 709 6271|
|The Diocese of Liverpool|
|29 June 1910|
|Scott and George Bodley|
|Designed by Giles Gilbert Scott|
Liverpool Cathedral (officially known as Cathedral Church of Christ in Liverpool) is the Anglican cathedral of Liverpool and seat of the Anglican Bishop of Liverpool. It is one of two cathedrals in Liverpool, with the other being Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral.