The Greater Lehigh Valley chapter of Buy Fresh Buy Local is working to build the local food economy by
- educating consumers about the benefits of choosing locally grown foods,
- promoting local food providers,
- improving fresh food access in low-income neighborhoods,
- facilitating local food purchases by wholesale buyers, and
- providing research about the Greater Lehigh Valley’s local food system.
Pick up a copy of our Local Foods Guide at your nearest producer-only farmers’ market.
See our ad on inside front cover.
518 Northampton Street
Easton, PA 18042